Environment Protection Authority (EPA) Industry Open House
12 February 2015
The Enivronment Protection Authority (EPA) is holding an ‘Open House’ on 25 February to inform attendees about their programs. Attendees can also provide input and feedback on issues and EPA work, as well as connect and network across industry sectors.
Exhibits on the day will include information and the chance to speak about:
- EPA's top six focus areas which include:
- Contaminated environments
- Illegal waste disposal and
- Draft classifications for drilling mud, tallow and used cooking oil: open for consultation
- Statutory policy reviews and scheduled premises regulations: expressions of interest for consultation
- Earned autonomy pilot program
- Periodic licence review
- 2015 annual performance statement
- Financial assurances reform
- Audit reform - outcomes
The Open House will run from 1.30pm-3.30pm at the EPA Victoria, Conference Room, level 4, 200 Victoria Street, Carlon. RSVPs can be emailed to email@example.com by 20 February.