Stormwater Victoria Awards for Excellence Winners 2016
16 August 2016
Congratulations to the 2016 Stormwater Victoria Awards for Excellence Winners.
Winners received their awards at the Gala Dinner at the Fenix Function Centre in Richmond on July 14.
Excellence in Integrated Stormwater Design
- Winner: Warralily /Armstrong Creek Wetland and Creek System – Stages 2A-2F by Armstrong Creek Development Corporation , Newland Developers , GbLA Landscape Architects , City of Greater Geelong, SMEC Australia, Neil M Craigie, Australian Ecosystems and Programmed Turnpoint
Excellent in Policy or Education
- Winner: Green – Blue Ballarat Action Plan by City of Ballarat, E2Designlab, Aspect Studios, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Excellence in Research and Innovation
- Winner: Market Based Instrument to Maximise Environmental Benefit of Rainwater Tanks in Dobsons Creek by Melbourne Water, Waterway Ecosystem Research Group, Melbourne University, South East Water, Knox City Council and Marsden Jacob Associates.
- Highly commended: Geelong CBD Flood Mapping and Mitigation by Water Technology Pty Ltd and City of Greater Geelong Council
Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning
- Winner: Linking Geomorphology and Drainage System Design to Protect High Value Waterways by Alluvium Consulting Australia and Melbourne Water Corporation
- Winner: Stony Creek Upper Transformation Projectby City West Water Corporation, Greenfleet Australia, Brimbank City Council, Melbourne Water Corporation, Urban Renewal Authority Victoria (Trading as Places Victoria), Department of Environment, land, Water and Planning