Dear Clearwater Newsletter Subscriber,
The Clearwater team would like to thank you for a fantastic 2013.
We thought a nice way to celebrate is to share with you some of our program highlights from the past six months.
July - December program highlights include:
- Delivery of 17 capacity building initiatives to over 400 participants.
- The majority of participants significantly increased their skills and knowledge.
- 94% of participants agreed or strongly agreed Clearwater sessions met their expectations.
- 92% of participants agreed or stongly agreed they would recommend Clearwater training to others.
- Development of three new WSUD maintenance training modules and two new WSUD/IWCM technical tours.
- Staff changes as we farewelled Katia Bratieres and Jackie Bowe, we welcomed Michael Thompson, Amber Perry and Kelly Hertzog to the team.
- Celebrated the wedding of Raffaela Crupi in addition to a birth for Jackie Bowe with son Archer.
- Launch of new website features to enhance the overall customer experience including a new look training and events program and resource library plus, improved event registration page with user log ins for our regular customers.
We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014.
Raffaela, Melissa, Amber, Michael and Kelly.